Plant Israel At Home Activities
With family and friends, or for a community event, plant Israeli wildflower seeds in your garden, in a planter to put on the window sill or anywhere that will always remind you of your little piece of Israel.
Ideas for community events:
- Jewish Day Schools
- At home in your garden or planters
- Jewish Community Centers
- A retirement community
What you need - Seeds of Israel:
- Israeli wildflower seeds from Israel Forever
- Seeds of other seven species native to Israel or another celebrated tree of Israel - olive, fig or almond.
Design your own fun Israel planters:
- Have participants bring a canister for planting or provide clay to make pinchpot planters.
- Provide pictures of Israel, sayings in Hebrew, Israeli flag images.
- Scrapbook or paper-mache onto a planter.
Send us your photos as you Plant Israel at Home™ and help us make the world green with