10 ways You can Celebrate Israel at Home this Yom HaAtzmaut
By Israel Forever Staff
2. Raise Your Flag for Israel - at home, at work, in your car, or even just with your family and friends
3. Teach one friend the words to Hatikvah
4. Post something inspirational about Israel on Facebook or Twitter
5. Listen to a few great songs about Israel
8. Send a Thank you Letter to a Lone Soldier or Victim of Terror
9. Read a great blog with your family - not just on Yom HaAtzmaut but every week!
10. Make IsraelForever.org your homepage and celebrate Israel every day!
How are You Celebrating Yom HaAtzmaut?
➥ Back to TheBlog@IsraelForever ➥