10 ways You can Celebrate Israel at Home this Yom HaAtzmaut
1. Examine perspectives on Israel and share your own with the Israel Memory Project
2. Raise Your Flag for Israel - at home, at work, in your car, or even just with your family and friends
3. Teach one friend the words to Hatikvah
4. Post something inspirational about Israel on Social Media
5. Listen to a few great songs about Israel
8. Send a Thank you Letter to a Lone Soldier or Victim of Terror
9. Get a new dose of Israel inspiration every week by joining the Israel Forever mailing list!
10. Share an interesting article, awesome activity , or informative resource with friends and family - not just on Yom HaAtzmaut but every day!
How are You Celebrating Yom HaAtzmaut?
➥ Back to TheBlog@IsraelForever ➥