Elie's Voice Now and Forever
Dr. Elana Yael Heideman and Dr. Guila Clara Kessous lead this discussion of the lasting power of the words of their late mentor, in honor of his yahrtzeit. Both women were brought together by Elie Wiesel, both having received their PHD under his guidance, both committed to carrying on the legacy of their great teacher. They reflect on Elie’s voice, its impact on the world and on each of us. Discover the voice of a mentor, a leader, a storyteller, and a source of inspiration in our troubled times.
- What was Elie's Voice to you, personally?
- Of all his works, which one do you most dream of performing?
- What do you see as the purpose of Elie's Voice in the modern world?
- How can his voice be a part of global moral consciousness?
- Why must young Jews know his name?