CALLING ALL EDUCATORS
Have your class embark on its own Israel Memory Project™!
Enhance your students' Israel education experience as together you compile a memory book or website about what THEY love most about Israel.
- What's your favorite part of learning about Israel?
- Was there a place you learned about Israel for the first time that you will never forget?
- If you've been to Israel, what's your favorite memory?
- Where in Israel would you most like to visit?
- What's your favorite Israeli food?
Whether through pictures, stories, drawings, or video clips, everyone holds their memories of Israel
dear to their heart.
Your students will be inspired and inspire others with their own personal reflections. We invite you to share these compilations with us so that we can feature your stories to our global community and illustrate that a solid Israel connection starts at a young age so that it can last a lifetime!
We can teach the value of our individual experiences, woven into the fabric of our collective Jewish identity, with an understanding of how Israel matters.