Zaatar Mint Israeli Salad With Feta And Olives
● 4 cucumbers
● 4 large tomatoes
● 1 medium red onion, diced small
● 2 tsp fresh mint, chopped
●2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
● Feta cheese, cubed
● Black Israeli-style olive
● 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
● Juice of ½ lemon
● 1 tsp sea salt
● 1 tsp zaatar
- Cut cucumbers and tomatoes into small cubes.
- Add diced red onion, mint, parsley, olives and feta and mix gently.
- Add dressing and toss
BeTeavon and ENJOY!
The Wall Street Journal
Bring Tastes of Israel into your Kitchen!
Let the aromas and flavors remind you of Israel, far away, but forever in your heart and in your life!
Click HERE to download our FREE Cooking Israel Cookbook.