Chocolate Coconut Crunch Health Cookies
Crispy on the outside with a delicious chocolaty chew on the inside, these wholesome #glutenfree cookies are a healthy treat everyone can enjoy. Made with unique flour combinations to increase the fiber, protein and nutritional value for the best cookie treat.
#glutenfree #dairyfree #nutfree
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup grape sugar
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot flour
- ¼ cup teff flour
- ¼ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup non-dairy butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips - melted
- ¼ cup soy milk or preferred substitute
- ¼ cup graham cracker or petit beurre crumbs
- 1 cup rice krispies
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 190
- Mix eggs and sugars well until light and creamy.
- Add flours, cocoa, baking powder and mix for 5 minutes
- Heat the milk and add the chocolate chips - leave for 5 minutes and then blend until smooth.
- Cream the butter and vanilla into the mixture until well combined.
- Add the krispies and cracker crumbs, pour melted chocolate and mix everything well.
- Pour shredded coconut onto a plate or wide dish. Drop 1 tbsp of dough - using spoons, an ice cream scoop or your hands - into the coconut and roll with your fingers until completely covered.
- Lay onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 13-16 minutes.