• 1 cup quinoa
• 2 cups vegetable broth
• 2 cups Italian parsley
• 2 tomatoes, chopped
• 1 pepper, chopped
• 1 cucumber, chopped
• 2 green onions, chopped
• 1 small red onion, chopped
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• juice of 1-2 lemon, depending on your preference
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tsp. cumin (optional)
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil. Once boiling, pour in the cup of quinoa and simmer for 20 minutes on stovetop.
- While quinoa is simmering, chop all of the vegetables.
- After 20 minutes of simmering, drain the quinoa and combine it with the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Pour the lemon juice, olive oil, and seasoning over the quinoa and vegetables, and mix well.
BeTeavon and ENJOY!