Stuffed Artichoke with Chicken Liver Pate
Recipe courtesy of Puzzle Israel
Copyright © Adi Peretz
● 1 bag frozen artichoke bottoms (recommended: 2 per person)
● 1 lb. fresh chicken livers
● 1 red onion, chopped
● 1/2 cup olive oil
● 2 tbsp. honey
● Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, brown the chopped onion in 3-4 tbsp. olive oil for 10 minutes
- Add the chicken livers and fry for another 10-15 minutes until livers are hard
- Transfer fried onions and livers into a deep bowl
- Grind the livers, gradually adding the honey, salt, and pepper
- The pate is ready when texture is smooth
- Fill artichoke bottoms with the pate
- Arrange stuffed artichokes on a baking sheet
- Sprinkle with olive oil and roast for 15-20 in oven set to 450̊F
- Serve warm
BeTeavon and ENJOY!
Bring Tastes of Israel into your Kitchen!
Let the aromas and flavors remind you of Israel, far away, but forever in your heart and in your life!
Click HERE to download our FREE Cooking Israel Cookbook.