Stuffed Figs with Goat Cheese, Basil and Pine Nuts
Cooking Israel with a Puzzle Israel Recipe
● 20 dried figs, sliced
● 11 oz. soft goat cheese
● 4 oz. roasted pine nuts
● 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
● 4 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cheese, pine nuts and basil
- Fill each sliced fig with a teaspoon of the mixture
- Arrange stuffed figs on a lined baking sheet
- Drizzle each fig with olive oil
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes and serve warm
BeTeavon and ENJOY!
Bring Tastes of Israel into your Kitchen!
Let the aromas and flavors remind you of Israel, far away, but forever in your heart and in your life!
Click HERE to download our FREE Cooking Israel Cookbook.