1 cup (140 g) all-purpose flour
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (140 g) whole wheat flour
5 1/2 ounces (150 g) cold unsalted butter or margerine, cut into cubes
2 1/2 ounces (70 g) ground almonds
3/4 cup (150 g) sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons water
1 cup raw tehina
1) Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC) degrees.
2) In a food processor, blend the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, ground almonds, butter, sugar, vanilla and salt, and process until the mixture looks crumbly.
3) Add water and tehina and process until a smooth dough begins to form.
4) Remove the dough from the food processor bowl and knead it a few times on the counter until smooth.
5) Create small balls of the dough, place them on the baking sheet, then flatten each one slightly with your fingers.
6) Bake for about 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
7) Cool completely and serve.
BeTeavon and ENJOY!