We've done so much in 2017, together we can do even more in 2018!
The Israel Forever family has had an exciting year. 2017 was filled with numerous successful initiatives, all of which were geared to strengthen and build Ahavat Yisrael for Am Yisrael.
We hope you will take the time to look at the list of our achievements in 2017 (see below). None of this would have been possible without your donations!
We are witnessing a rise of hatred and extremism in the world, antisemitism is once again becoming socially acceptable and gaining in prevalence. As Jews, concerned for the future, we at the Israel Forever Foundation believe that the solution lies in arming the generations of the future with knowledge and pride in their heritage and legacy and by doing so, ensure our future as a Nation.
Our goal is to provide a place where Jews, wherever they are in the world, can come, find positive reinforcement, tools to help themselves and their children gain in knowledge and personally connect to Israel. We are the Eternal Nation and, we believe that education is the path to Forever.
As we begin 2018 we will begin new initiatives and deepen existing ones. We welcome new opportunities, new partners, new communities, and new hearts into the Israel Forever family.
Every contribution you make helps us touch Jewish hearts and minds. We hope you will consider making a renewed investment in the future of the connection to Israel - today, tomorrow, and forever.
May we continue to inspire you and others, and may you continue to prosper in your every endeavor.
Dr. Elana Yael Heideman
The Israel Forever Foundation
LOOK HOW MUCH WE'VE ACCOMPLISHED TOGETHER IN 2017!
- Partnered with We Stand UNited - Rally to fight Anti-Israel and Anti-Zionist activity in the United Nations
- Provided Tu B'Shevat Seder - over 110 downloads of our exclusive Tu B'Shevat Seder
- Advanced understanding of Inclusive Israel - Jewish Disabilities Awareness
- Partnered with Yad Vashem and the US Holocaust Memorial Museum - Future of Holocaust Research Symposium
- Collaborated with Seeking Justice
- Presented the Balfour Initiative - AZM Annual Assembly, New York City
- Joined American Zionist Movement, Yad Ezra v'Shulamith, including AMIT and AMCHA in a Purim to Remember - Mishloach Manot for Holocaust Survivors
- Partnered with Ambassadors Against BDS
- Celebrated with March of the Living on Yom HaAtzmaut Celebration with Virtual Citizens of Israel
- Participated in Good Deeds Day with the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington Israel in My Art
- Launched Jerusalem Cornerstone Project - bringing Jerusalem to Jewish homes everywhere
- Event Partner Jerusalem Day, Washington DC
- Marched in the Celebrate Israel Parade, New York City
- Promoted Stronger Together Unity Day program
- Developed professional program for Summer Interns, Jerusalem and Tel Aviv through JInternship
- Planted a community garden - Plant Israel at Home, Camp Ramah
- Featured exhibition - Exodus 1947 70th Anniversary, Haifa Port and US Embassy of Israel
- Initiated annual Munich Memory Project, officially recognized by Embassy of Israel
- Presented at the Elie Wiesel Commemorative Event, Romania
- Expanded VCI Rewards program
- Prepared inspiring Israel content for the Chagim through Rosh HaShanah Arts
- Featured chefs of Israel - Cooking Israel
- Prepared and promoted Activities for Israel in Your Sukkah
- Created Balfour Centenary Commemoration Primer for members of US Congress and Israeli Parliament
- Partnered with Zionist General Council, World Zionist Organization, and Israeli Zionist Congress - Balfour Day commemorations
- Partnered with American Zionist Movement and the World Zionist Organization Department of Zionist Activities at the Spirit of Balfour Conference, Washington DC
- Created Antisemitism = AntiZionism Resources for AZM/WZO conference, New York City
- Distributed Chanukah cards to Lone Soldiers: Israel's Modern Day Maccabees
- Inspired readers with Weekly Mailings to advance the personal Israel connection