Israeli Levivot (Potato Pancakes)
● 1 onion - diced
● 1 zucchini
● 1 sweet potato
● 2 eggs
● 1/4 cup flour
● 1/2 tsp. salt (or more as preferred)
● 1/8 tsp. white pepper
● Oil for frying
- 1) Shred potatoes, zucchini and onion.
- 2) Strain out excess liquid.
- 3) Add flour to coat all vegetables.
- 4) Add eggs and seasonings.
- 5) Mix well.
- 6) Create small balls of the mixture.
- 7) Drop the balls into the hot oil and fry until golden brown on each side.
Be careful not to burn yourself!
Looking for the perfect side dish for your latkes?
A traditional Israeli salad is a great way to go!
Click here for our Classic Israeli Salad Recipe!